We invite you to take part in the XXIII International Baltic Communication Forum (BAFO-2021),
which will be held on December 3—4, 2021 at the St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications named after Prof. M. A. Bonch-Bruevich.
Key topics of BAFO-2021: PR and marketing in crisis conditions, political communications in a situation of instability, international cooperation and confrontation, digitalization of the public sphere. Students, post-graduate students of universities, teachers, as well as specialists in the field of communications are invited to participate in the Forum.
The BAFO-2021 program includes:
- student scientific and practical conference and competition of reports;
- scientific and practical conference of teachers, postgraduate students and undergraduates;
- master classes and trainings on the development of professional skills and soft skills;
- round table 30 years since the collapse of the USSR: causes, events and historical consequences
- round table «Innovations in political governance: the impact of digital transformation on civic engagement».
Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Project N°620089-EPP-1-2020-1-RU-EPPJMO-MODULE «Digital transformation of European Governance, politics and public communications»
Following the results of scientific and practical conferences, two publications are being formed:
- student's collection of theses;
- scientific journal «Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities» (RSCI).
Teaching conference sections:
- Theory and practice of modern communications
- Socio-humanitarian sciences in modern society
- Modern philology and problems of teaching philological disciplines to students of non-philological faculties
Student conference sections:
- PR-communications in business
- Advertising and marketing communications in a crisis
- Internet marketing: tools, analytics, cases
- Perspectives of social PR in the modern world
- Trends in the development of the media environment and journalism
- Political communications of modern Russia and Europe
- Actual problems of regional studies and international relations
- Socio-humanitarian problems of digital transformation
- Digital Society: technological aspects
- Topical social, communication and language issues (in English)
According to the results of the student conference, the best reports will be determined, and the winners will receive valuable gifts from BAFO sponsors.
Participation in the Forum is chargeless, full-time (fare, accommodation and per diem at the expense of the sending party). Remote participation is provided only for foreign guests.
DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS: November 05, 2021