This year the event will take place on December 1-2 within the walls of The Bonch-Bruevich Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications. We invite everyone who wants to participate: researchers and educators, graduate students, undergraduates
• Scientific and practical conference for teachers, graduate students, and undergraduates;
• Student scientific and practical conference and report competition;
• Workshops and training sessions on the development of professional skills and soft skills;
• Roundtable discussions.
Sections of the teaching conference:
• Theory and practice of social communication;
• Philosophical, historical, and political issues of modernity;
• Modern philology and problems of teaching philological disciplines to students of non-philological faculties.
Sections of the student conference:
1. PR communications in business;
2. Advertising and marketing communications in crisis conditions;
3. Internet promotion: technologies, cases;
4. Prospects of social PR in the modern world;
5. Trends in the development of the media sphere and journalism;
6. Social-psychological aspects of PR and advertising;
7. Current problems of regional studies and international relations;
8. Interaction of the state and society;
9. Digital society: technological aspects;
10. Topical social, communication, and language issues (in English);
11. Relevant research projects in ICT.
The best reports will be determined based on the results of the student conference. The winners will receive valuable gifts from BAFO sponsors.
• Registration for BAFO-2023: bafo-forum.ru
• Articles are accepted until November 5 inclusive.
• Participation is free.
We are looking forward to receiving your works!
See you soon!